Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

press the universal action button.

i lovedthis, i don't ow why, but i did. I guess that the humor part of it is what made it so awseome.I love it. press the UAB to submit ten and fve.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

WAIT!

you also have to have 2-4 numbers after your name. But no more, because then everyone will never say your name,

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

IMPORTANT!!!

First off, amazing video. Second off, not just to you but to the whole internet, master cheif is owned by microsoft and bungie. He will never be in brawl. If your willing to pay the multiple millions of dollars to get him in the next smash bros., go for it. Same thing the other way around, if you want mario or luigi in halo reach, same deal. Anyways, still an amazing video. make more. RAWR! (new definition- means i want cookies in dinosaur)

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Really Good

This game is great, no doubt about that but there are some major things that need to change. Getting knocked into space is really annoying. Also, the fact that enemies ONLY attack you is a major problem. They're clearly separate teams so why do they only attack us? only Chuck Norris knows the answer. Also, a few money issues came into play here too. The health remaining money payout is way to iffy, as in once you max out one or two people, you can earn more money to max out another soldier, then wash rinse and repeat, 'till you get everyone maxed out and you earn >12000$ a game. Not good, specifically when you can max everything out after he first few levels. Also, the enemy troops have way to good of accuracy. They could loop it in and around planets ten times the hit one of my soldiers clear on the other side of the map, making it hard for me to hit them back at the early levels. And they often accidentally committed suicide. However entertaining that may be, they shouldn't be able to do that. HOWEVER, the game has great physics, great animation, art, game-play, concept, leveling up system, music, weapons, and more. this game has a lot to offer, but it just needs some touch-ups.

Liquid Measure 2 Liquid Measure 2

Still can be better.

After the sequel, this is amazing. teh graphics are better and mechanics are great. That said, we're comparing to the original. Other pipe mazes have done better, but you added new mechanics. However, i still think that some of the levels are too hard in comparison to levels before. I think that at level 12 or so, the difficulty skyrockets. I still got to level 25, but i cant get past it. The level progression was great until level 12. Afterwards, i wanted to quit. not good. All in all, its good. I would like to see another, but it still can be better. Try watching playtesters play through the game and see when they get frustrated or confused. Then edit the level. Still a good game, still could be better.

Truck Toss Truck Toss

Bear = Dead!

This is a great game. The concept is better than most "tossing" games. It gives you a better feeling of control. I also enjoyed the powerups. The kept things exiting and interesting as you progressed. However, i can't ignore the different cars. I like the whole idea that you level up in a way by purchasing new cars, but i feel that it was a choice that shouldve been left out. I personaly think that a a stat system wouldve worked better. As in a you level up different traits (like speed, acceleration, etc.) seperatly than a whole. Also, as much as i enjoyed driving, as polished an smooth as it was, i didnt feel like playing a good five minute section at a time. It (IMO) couldve been cut down. And some small touches could make the game a lot better to. Better graphics, animation, and some mechanics improved or removed could make this game a solid ten. I can't wait for the sequel.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Puts a smile on my face every time

LOVE IT SO FREAKIN MUCH!

Super Mario Piano Ragtime Super Mario Piano Ragtime

AWESOME

You should upload the sheet music. Just export the song as a MIDI fle and upload it onto musicnotes. Once you do, FREAKIN SEND IT TO ME i play piano ^v^

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Wow.

I usually don't review audio submissions, but this is just amazing. I loved every second of it. This is what makes people want to make music, and what the people who already make music want to make. Perfect ten. Perfect five. Make more.

NemesisTheory responds:

Wow, those are some really kind words! <3
I can't thank you enough for those!

I shall with the makings of the more! XDDD